Monday, November 30, 2009














I miss the days we spent in school ! I miss UH0801P .
Times pass so fast we had been classmates & friends for 2years.
For my group of friends i will miss you all badly ,
but still we got times have to meet out !
I miss the time with dorothy smoking outside the school like no people business.
I miss the laugh-ted with all my friends .
I love & miss my 6years friends Yunyi , We will still be friend . Miss her laugh & joke .
All of you jiayous in your work or whatever you all doing now .
Sisters , i going find times for you all le (:
So long never see you all & sorry about this few week .
Cannot spent times going out with sisters.
Baby , I love you ! 1Year 4Months its will still be continues alright ?
I know you have spent less time with me during the period i doing my project ,
so now we got time to be together again le. BUT you dont be so fan can le .

No comments:

Post a Comment