Sunday, June 28, 2009

Went out with Xiaoxin Sister today to get her boxer for her xxx ,
hahas! but in the end peni de boxer all so ugly so she brought her xxx a belt,
After getting her belt we went to another shop to get my jeans, after buying my jeans,
we went to eat & after eating call Jess to ask her weather can go her house anot,
& She let us go her house but nothing to do , after reaching her house i eat my Ice Jelly
Xiaoxin said she want to go meet her xxx le , Then me & Jess pei her walk to bus stop ,
& her bus came. After her bus came me & Jess went to buy Cig .
After buying we went to nearby slack smoke & Jess kpkb say her stomach pain so we walk back to her house on the way we walk we chat about xxx,xxx. haha!
Reache-ed her house i used her computer to make my new blogskin until now then got time to post . hahaah!
Going home about 10min time ,
I MISS MY BOYF!
I MISS MY BOYF!
I MISS MY BOYF!

No comments:

Post a Comment