Monday, July 06, 2009

3July09 :
Happy 1year anniversary ;
even tot we quarrel & never go anywhere ,
but i still know you love me ,
Baby ILOVEYOU!


4July09 ;

Happy 18th Bithday Sebas ,
Times run so fast we know each other for 6years le ,
since secondary till now, hahaha!
& Sorry for not going sentosa on that day .



Meet Miyuki at 3 , then i ask her to call me when she wake up ,
after wake up , wait fr my mother to come home & take money from her ,
and and Miyuki you are a SLOWPOKE!!!
Meet her at Bedok inter & we cab down to Funan Mall to do my brother lappy,
before the lappy is done we went to bugis to buy my attactment Clothes ,
Only spent $45 nia , still NOT ENOUGH!! hahahaha!
& went to a shop chatted with the salegirl for awhile & i brought my heels there,
the salegirl tattoo is DAM NICE !!
after buying my show went to buy 2 shirt & a belt ,
after buying we went back to Funan Mall to get my brother's lappy ,
everything is ok now , but the windows update still cannot ,
hais!! After got the lappy we take bus come back , on the bus we talk alot of things ,
we went up to my house first . Get done with my blog and went down to find them . Weixin and jessica came by too . Then Miyuki receive a msg from sebas saying that they are back from sentosa and now they are at 7-11 open space . Me , Jess , jessica and weixin walked to 7-11 open space instead . Alot of people. Some were playing with their volleyball. But me , miyuki , steffi , sebas we sitting outside 7-11 talking .

No comments:

Post a Comment