Wednesday, December 09, 2009

A BRAND BRAND NEW DAY !

Today wake up @ 3puls, went to facebook & played a new game
called PetVille. Then cooked spagetti for baby & my brother .
Then went down to meet Jesslyn to help her buy cigg.
After buying went to 713 because baby & my brother going chu shi.
Slack @ 713 for quite a long time , then went to look for my mother
at the getai with my niece & nephew. @ there see ahnan sing & jokes.
went home @ about 10. That all for today .
Tag Repiled:
PasserBy your baby is who ?
EUNICE. My Mr.KelvinTan

xiaoxin. HAHHAA. okay la, i tag more lor. LOL . that night my friends really very boliao so ask me who can disiao. you're one of them who cantake jokes one mah
Details
xiaoxin. HAHAHAHAHA . i help you ask around for jobs (: misses!
EUNICE. Everyday MUST tag arh, kns sia. boliao. that time i busy siol, already no mood le. Still disiao me. hah! Faster help em ask lah, No jobs = no money le siol . Miss me still never help me find job & i got money to pei you go out le mah.

fenn lalalaaalal. missed
fenn relink- :] loves
EUNICE. Hello! Miss you too. I relinked le (: Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment