Friday, December 11, 2009

Going to start work tomorrow

Woke up @ 5plus today & same as yesterday called mother to help me buy food to eat.
Sms-ed Jesslyn ask her to come down to pei me , then in the end is she come up
to my house . After she come to my house i went to bath & WeiRen came after that by WeiXin,
Then went down to go 739 for dinner . Then saw lion dance pass by then went to 713 to see.
Stayed there & slacked . Then played mahjong with WeiXin , X.Sebas & KimSeng.
Went home @ about 11.40. Going to start work tomorrow @ Takashimaya .
That all for today (:

Tag Repiled:
Miyuki. Tag tag :D
Miyuki . I got tag you horh . LOL!
EUNICE. I know you got tag but MUST tag everyday mah, make my blog alive.

Xia0Ma yo.. came to tag you ^^ haha
EUNICE. Hello Thanks. How you get my bloglink?

Guihou tagged;D
EUNICE: Thanks (: Tag more.

No comments:

Post a Comment