Friday, December 18, 2009

Today wake up @ 1plus , because mother tell me
that there a job for me to do le.
Then mother ask me go buy my shirt & short for my work,
so went to bugis with Shirley & Venus.
Brought 2Shorts & 1Shirt.
Went back to Sk @ 8plus & slack with Sk-ians.
Went to 739 for dinner. Homed @ 10plus.
Found this blogskin & wanted to put in my blog.
Tomorrow is the day i working le! Tomorrow working @ Raffles Place.
That all for today (: Remember tag more!

Tag Repiled:
Kelvin Love you too , hope u everynight when tired dun attitude le =)
EUNICE. I also hope so. Too tired le mah. hah!

Miyuki. Sister , tagged
EUNICE. Thanks, tag more (:

Xiaoxin. sorry ah, today cannot accompany you to bugis, next time ok? Ai ni oh muacks
EUNICE. Nevermind la! Ai ni! *kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment